Launching ZenKitchen!

Since arriving back in Ottawa from San Francisco and New York, I have been busy setting up my new organic, natural foods chefing business called ZenKitchen. I thought I better start it quickly while I am very enthusiastic about sharing my knowledge and skills, and everything from my studies and my internships are fresh in my mind. Also, I didn't want to get too scared or overwhelmed and let those usual nagging doubts and negative what ifs come into play. In a firm but gentle way, I tried to push this negative, critical person out of my head, or try to when he/she speaks to me and tells me what I should be doing or not doing. I'm not sure what parental or authority figure this voice is but they like to visit, unannounced, especially when I'm tired, weak and doubting myself. But, so far, the good news is that I'm winning the battle!
Today the ZenKitchen web site was launched www.zenkitchen.ca and I announced that my first monthly gourmet vegan dinner will be held on Friday, April 13 in Ottawa. The dinner combines my passions for food and people, providing the opportunity for people to unwind and connect with one another while savouring a carefully prepared meal, and what a meal it will be and what hard work and passion it will involve! There has been a very enthusiastic response to the gourmet dinner concept with almost everyone I have spoken to being excited by it and wanting in. So, the April one is already close to being sold out, with only a few seats left. I can't believe what happens when you work with passion and from the heart! I'm looking for a location for the May dinner and will announce the date and location shortly. For more information on ZenKitchen and for news and updates, I hope you'll visit www.zenkitchen.ca/ and return often. Thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement to live my dreams, in particular Dave, my #1 supporter. I am very lucky! Caroline

<< Home