Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Nutrition...

Thursday, January 11

Today was spent on more nutrition courses in the morning, this time on vitamins and minerals,a and then we had a test. In the afternoon, we all helped the Friday Night Dinner Group B prepare for their dinner, which has a mediterranean theme and sounds and smells lovely. Then, back to the books, cook books that is, to prepare for the practical exam tomorrow on preparing a balanced, beautiful and delicious gourmet vegan entree plate with available ingredients, which we will only find out about in detail tomorrow when we arrive. Though, it's not hard to guess that there will probably be a protein like a bean and a grain like rice, and assorted veggies, so I tried to look through recipes and come up with some possible approaches and ideas I could follow tomorrow morning. I have really enjoyed the improv classes to date, so hopefully I can just relax and enjoy myself through it all. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home